Tutorial For Triple Easel Card
- Begin with a piece of card measuring 28.5 cm x 19 cm
- Score along the length of the card 9.5cm in from the long edge.
Fold – making sure you really burnish the crease.
3. On the top half of the card, mark a line at 9.5cm and 19cm. Then cut these down to the centre fold line.
- You should then have three equal panels measuring 9.5 x 9.5cm.
5. Fold the centre square across the middle. Score a diagonal line from the top right hand corner to the bottom left hand corner of each of the outer squares.
This will make the two outer images face inwards when the card is complete. If you prefer them facing outwards score from the top left.
- To mat and layer you will need:
Three 9.5cm x 9.5cm squares; Three 9.1cm x 9.1cm squares;
Three 8.8 cm x 8.cm squares; One 28. 1 cm x 9. 3cm piece of paper and 27.8 x 8.8cm piece of paper
Decorate in the usual way.
Top Tip stand the card up before sticking the image onto the outside panels otherwise your image will be the wrong way round.
Hope this makes sense. Sorry about the messy craft mat, it is much loved!